Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying their summer. It is so dang hot here and that makes me want to not use the kitchen at all but for some reason my family thinks we need to eat each day. :)

I am still having a hard time eating breakfast & dinner but seem to eat more at lunch time. Hopefully, this will pass soon. I am ready to really eat something and enjoy it!!

Here is our menu this week -- a few new recipes to try out and I hope they turn out as well as I am thinking they will.

Monday
Meatloaf (new recipe for Next Food Network Star), mashed potatoes, veggies

Tuesday
Grilled Pork Chops, Rice, veggies

Wednesday
Pasta with meat sauce, salad, french bread

Thursday
Leftover Night

Friday
Dragon Fire Chicken (copy cat receipe from TGI Fridays, we didn't make last week) rice, veggies

Saturday
Taco Bueno Night -- we have coupons for free platers and will get G a few tacos

Sunday
Fish, Veggies, Rice


Breakfast -- whatever each person fixes themselves
Lunch -- leftovers, soups, sandwiches
Baking -- none planned, still no desire for sweets (which I am very sad about)

No comments:

Post a Comment