Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday -- 7/25 thru 7/31

Happy Monday Everyone! The weather is still super hot here in Central Texas and I must say that I am beyond tired of it. I am ready for some cooler temps and the fall weather, plus I am ready to be out of the first trimester and hopefully really start eating again and enjoying cooking.

I am starting to feel better and eating a bit more but not like I did when I was preggo with G. I am also experiencing the baby bump arriving a lot sooner this go around. I met a sweet girl the other day that is due 10 before me and she still had a flat tummy and I am sporting a nice bump. LOL Oh well, that is also the difference in her being 21 and me being 33. :)

Our menu last week got very off track, we ended up with some family in town for several days and got to enjoy their company out for dinner. So a few of our items from last week are being bumped to this week and we are planning for one night of eating out as well this week on Wednesday. We are hoping to be able to go see some friends of ours that just had a baby girl. I can't wait to see her!

I will have 2 new recipes to share this week -- one for meatloaf and one for a simple quick dessert (Dump Cake).


Monday
Pasta, Salad & French Bread

Tuesday -- Cub Scout Meeting
Leftovers/Fend for yourself

Wednesday
Dinner out

Thursday
Grilled Chicken, Rice/Pasta, Veggies OR Dragon Fire Chicken

Friday
Philly Steak Sandwiches, Tots or Fries

Saturday
Fish, Rice & Veggies

Sunday
Unsure, will find something when we grocery shop on Saturday

Breakfasts
Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Cereal, Breakfast Tacos

Lunches
G has various lunches to take and I will do mostly soup & leftovers

Baking
Nothing planned

No comments:

Post a Comment