Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday Morning Everyone! I hope that everyone had a great week last week. We were very productive here at our house with some rearranging of bedrooms and cleaning stuff out. Plus I got in a bit of shopping with my Mom as well.

I am starting to want to eat a bit more and not feeling as sick, which is really nice. Plus I am starting to want certain things so I know that I am on the verge of feeling better.

Since the weather is still so hot here and we have lots going on this week we have some simple meals and using the crock pot to help keep the stove/oven turned off and the house a bit cooler.


Monday
Leftovers -- choice of ribs, roast, or steak

Tuesday -- Cub Scout Meeting
Fend for yourself night -- sandwiches, leftovers or frozen meal

Wednesday
Chicken Tostadas, Rice, Beans (using the crock pot for the chicken)

Thursday
Frito Pies

Friday
Pasta Night

Saturday
Dragon Fire Chicken (copy cat recipe from TGI Fridays), Rice & Veggies

Sunday
Fish, Salad, Bread, Rice


Baking for the week
Apple Dump Cake (quick & easy)

Lunches for the week
leftovers, soups, sandwiches

Breakfasts for the week
Cereal, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Protein Shakes

No comments:

Post a Comment