Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday -- 7/4 - 7/10

Happy Independence Day! I hope that everyone is enjoying their time with their family and friends.
This morning was spent at the local parade! G's Cub Scout Den was in the parade (at nearly the very end) and it seems that he had fun but he did say the one thing he didn't like was missing out on getting candy from watching the parade! LOL I did bring him back a few pieces that I caught.

It has been super hot here in Central Texas and between that and being in the first trimester of pregnancy, I haven't wanted to cook or eat much. Hence the reason for no new blog posts recently. I am hoping that as my pregnancy progresses that I will want to get back in the kitchen and bake up some goodies to share with everyone. I do miss the cooking but nothing sounds good to make and my sweet tooth isn't so sweet right now (which is the strangest thing and I told E that this baby might not be mine! The last go around I ate Snickers bars nearly daily) LOL

Here is our menu for the week -- we have my Mom coming in to spend some time with us and help get a few things done around here. We are moving 3 of our rooms around to make room for the February arrival. I hope each of you has a wonderful week!

Monday
Smoked Ribs (from the freezer), baked beans and pasta salad

Tuesday
Sloppy Joes, Sweet Potato Tots, leftover pasta salad

Wednesday
Kielbasa Sausage, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans

Thursday
Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots & Onions, Rolls

Friday
Nothing planned yet -- see what my Mom is up for

Saturday
Steaks, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Veggies, Bread

Sunday
More Ribs and the fixings

Breakfasts
Toast w/PB
Bagel Sandwiches
Cereal

Lunches
Leftovers
G has lunchables to take to camp

Baking
Nothing going on around here

No comments:

Post a Comment