Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Tooth Tuesdays!

With a few of the changes that I decided to make to my blog, I decided that Tuesdays would be dedicated to all things sweet. I have a very large sweet tooth and really enjoy a good cookie, piece of cake, brownie, ice cream or candy. I am not too picky when it comes to sweets - I really do enjoy them all.

Once nice thing that I ran across recently was Sweet Moments by Pillsbury. These can be found in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store -- well for me I can only find these at Super Target but hopefully my local grocery store will carry these soon.

I picked up the caramel brownie bites and fell in love with them! They are bite size brownies and they are rich in flavor. I could only eat 2 at once and the package did last me longer than I thought it would and I would imagine if I would have hidden them better in the fridge then they would have lasted longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment