Monday, September 27, 2010

A few changes to my blog!

Hello Everyone!


Over the past few days I began thinking that I really want to improve my blog and make a few changes. I also wanted to get on a more regular posting schedule and not just post our weekly menu and nothing else for a few weeks.

So, after brainstorming with E (which he thought the whole thing was silly), we came up with a "theme" for each day and I can have posts ready and have them set to publish without me having to sit down each day and write a new post. You have no idea how excited I was to find the option to write blog posts and then select when I wanted them to be published. Crazy that I didn't realize I could do this before now. :)

Anyway .... here is the "theme" for each day of the week. I hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to share all sorts of new ideas with all of you.


Meal Plan Monday
Our weekly meal plan will be posted and normally a recipe will be added as well

Sweet Tooth Tuesday
All things sweet! Cookies, Cake, Brownies, Quick Breads, Candy and even a few reviews of products that we like

WW Wednesday
WW Friendly recipes

Thirsty Thursday
All sorts of drink ideas -- alcholic, non-alcholic, holiday punches, smooties, etc

Fast Fridays
Quick and Easy meal ideas, snack ideas or tips on how to prepare parts of meals ahead of time to save you time in the kitchen (especially during the busy week)

Side Dish Saturday
All things that can be considered side dishes -- mac and cheese, veggies, potatoes, rice, etc

Slow Cooker Sundays
Lots of great ideas for your slow cooker. We use our slow cooker at least once a week and it saves us time and it also doesn't heat up our kitchen in the hot summer months


I hope that you all enjoy the new changes that will start tomorrow! Please let me know your thoughts, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment