Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Weekly Menu

Most blogs that I visit that post their weekly menus on Mondays but I am going to be a bit different. When I plan our meals (which I need to be better at), I plan from Saturday-Friday. Not 100% sure of why I do this except that I normally grocery shop on Saturday's.


Here is our menu:

Saturday
Tortilla Crusted Talipia
Seared Scallops
Fresh Veggies -- zucchini, squash, & onions
Green Chili & Cilantro Polenta Not good at all!!
Wheat Roll

Sunday
Whole Wheat Tortilli w/a red sauce & Italian Sausage
French Bread
Salad


Monday & Tuesday
Fend for Yourself Nights (E works these nights and he gone before I get home from work)


Wednesday
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Rice or Mashed Potatoes
Veggie


Thursday
Crock Pot Beef Strognoff
Green Beans
Wheat Roll


Friday
(This is meet the teacher night so I am pulling meat from the freezer that we smoked recently)
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Sweet Potatoe Fries
Baked Beans


Desserts/Snacks
PB Cookies or Chocolate Chip Cookies
Smores Pie
Blueberry Bread

Lots of fresh fruit this week - cantelope, watermelon & strawberries

1 comment:

  1. Blueberry bread sounds absolutely delish! Whole Wheat Tortilli w/a red sauce & Italian Sausage that sounds absolutely amazing! I seriously need to get a crockpot!

    xo

    ReplyDelete