Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Belvedere Belgian Style Chocolates -- Glenwood Springs Colorado




Belvedere Belgian Style Chocolates
710 Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
970-945-2723
www.belvederechocolates.com



As many of you know, I am a MAJOR CHOCOLATE FAN!! I love chocolate, espeically a good piece of chocolate and I found that while shopping in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. This was a super cute shop that had the chocolate shop on one side and then The Chocolate Moose Ice Cream Parlor on the other.

As soon as you walk in you can smell chocolate and it is amazing. The counter is filled with all types of chocolates -- solid pieces, truffles, carmel filled, etc. There are large figures as well (moose, beer bottles, etc) and various speciality items.

I looked and looked because I couldn't decided what I wanted -- dark chocolate, white chocolate or milk chocolate and then to decide if I wanted it filled or solid. OH MY! I went with a milk chocolate butterfly filled with carmel. I got one piece and it was $1 for it (not that large of a piece) but it was worth the $1 for sure! The chocolate melted in your mouth and the carmel was perfect. I could have eaten 20 of them but didn't.

Visit their website, they do ship their products and have specility items that can be made just for you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness my grandma got me chocolate from there before. Sooooooo loved them!

    missed you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete