Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tag

A blog that I follow is written by a girl that I went to high school with. Georgia has on her blog a neat tag right now and I am going to take the challenge. I highly suggest you pop over to Georgia's blog -- she is an amazing writer and has some great photos that she has taken posted. She is an inspiring woman and I admire her because she ran a marathon back in Feb. So in my opinion she rocks because of that! :) http://jacobandgeorgia.blogspot.com/


5 Random Facts About Me
1. I strongly dislike coffee but love the smell
2. My BFF and I have bdays 19 days apart and our kids have bdays 18 days apart
3. I read a book in a weekend (as long as I don't have to work)
4. I bake/cook for people to show them I care about them
5. I talk to my mom almost daily

6 Things That I Wish I Could Do
1. Speak Spanish
2. Write amazing stories
3. Own a used bookstore
4. Attend Culinary School
5. Road Trip by myself
6. Have a weekend alone in a hotel once every few months just for me time

5 Mommy Confessions
1. I pretend to be busy so I don't have to play super heros
2. I love the time from when G goes to bed and before I go to bed
3. I raid the candy jar (halloween, easter, etc) and take the candy to work
4. Sometimes I don't get G a balanced meal
5. I pretend that I ate various veggies so G will eat his (or I put just a tiny bit on my plate like I had already eaten it)

7 Fave Movies Of All Time
1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Chasing Amy
3. Mall Rats
4. He's Just Not That Into You
5.
6.
7.

5 Fave TV Shows
1. Castle
2. The Mentalist
3. Big Bang
4. How I met your Mother
5. Bones

6 Bands That I Would Like To See In Concert
1. Poison/Bret Michaels
2. Brandon Rhyder
3. Taylor Swift
4. AC/DC
5. Toby Keith
6. Def Lepaord

6 Place I Want To Go
1. England
2. Australia
3. Ireland
4. Beliz
5. Hawaii
6. California

5 Fave Pics from the Past Year








1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love it! And thanks for the shout out! :)

    I especially like the hard hat. :)

    ReplyDelete