Saturday, June 5, 2010

Collin Street Bakery





There is an amazing bakery in Corsicana, Texas that I fell in love with many years ago. Collin Street Bakery has some amazing items and it isn't some place that I can just run to since it is all the way in Corsicana. But recently, on a weekend trip I found that they have another location on IH-35 in Waco. So, I just had to stop and pick up some goodies to share with my family. I picked the blueberry angel food cake that was so light and really great! G picked out an assortment of cookies - M&M, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Rasin and an amazing cookie called Butter Sugar and it is similar to a snickerdoodle but a bit richer.

You can order so many of Collin Street Bakery products from their website www.collinstreet.com and they are famous for their fruit cake.

1 comment:

  1. Collin Street Rocks! I used to be in the closet about my love of fruitcake. But I am proudly out and not ashamed to say that I already ordered my fruitcake from Collin Street for Christmas! And the best think about fruitcake, I can dip the leftovers in Chocolate and make fruitcake squawkers into fruitcake lovers on New Years!

    ReplyDelete