Monday, March 29, 2010

Laughing Cow Chicken

This is a fave recipe that I got from the Weight Watchers Message Boards several years ago.


Laughing Cow Chicken
4 Servings
WW Points: 5



4 - 4oz chicken breasts
1 package deli sliced ham (3 slices for 1/2 point; Healthy Choice Deluxe Thin)
4 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges (I prefer the Light Garlic Herb)
1/2 package Shake-N-Bake (or you can use breadcrumbs)
cooking spray
toothpicks

Heat oven to 375 degrees
Pound chicken to about 1/4" thick.
Place 3 slices of ham on the breast and spread one cheese wedge on top.
Roll and secure with toothpicks.
Place edge side down on sprayed baking dish and spray chicken with cooking spray.
Sprinnkle with Shake-N-Bake.
Bake 45 minutes.


I have also rolled the chicken in the Shake-N-Bake or breadcrumbs as well. Works better than sprinkling it on.

4 comments:

  1. Love it Kerri! Sounds fabulous!! Thanks so much for posting it... I will definitely be making it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted just for you Erica! Enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe sounds awesome! I am going to pass this along to my ww friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try this. It sounds great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete