Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fave Granola









Recently, I purchased a box of granola for some chewy granola bars and purchased the only "plain" looking granola that I could find. That was a box of Cascadian Farms Oats & Honey. It was really yummy! I used it for the one recipe and since I have been adding 1/8 -1/4 cup to a container of yogurt. It adds so much to the yogurt, jazzes it up some. :)

Yesterday while grocery shopping I picked up another box of the Oats & Honey but also got a box of Cinnamon Raisin Granola and it is really good. I added 1/8 cup to some yogurt today and it really added a good flavor to the strawberry yogurt. The raisins don't take over, it has just the right amount of raisins in the mix. Which I really like, it isn't too many of them. And adding it to the yogurt is a nice texture too - smooth yogurt, crunchy granola and chewy raisins. YUMMY!

I highly recommend this brand of granola -- and it is organic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment