Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day Six

Today, I didn't work out at the house. I figured that since I was doing some marketing for work this morning at a local elementary school that I didn't need the 12 minutes on the elipitical. My reasoning was that I had 7 cases of water, 5 bags of ice (10 lbs each), a large cooler and several totes of promo items to haul from the parking lot to the back area of the playground - that was a work out in itself for sure.


Breakfast
Tried a new smoothie and tossed it - horrible!
2 low-fat whole grain waffles with SF syrup
Strawberry yogurt with 1/8 cup Cinnamon Raisin Granola

Mid-Morning Snack
2 bottles of water (20 oz each)

Lunch
1 Land O Lakes Co-Jack Reduced Fat Cheese, 2/3 oz
Breakfast Taco -- 1 tortilla filled with 2 pieces of chopped canadian bacon, 1 egg white & 1 whole egg.
12 oz water

Afternoon Snack
1/4 cup cashews
16 oz Ice Tea

Dinner
2 Tacos -- Tortilla filled with ground turkey (taco seasoned), 2T refried beans and a tiny bit of cheese
16 oz Ice Tea

Snack
Strawberry yogurt with 1/8 cup Cinnamon Raisin granola


It was a good day, no morning snack since I was very busy and by the time I got home to have lunch I was really hungry! I am guessing that my body is adjusting to the small meals and if I miss one then I get really hungry.

Tomorrow is my free day but don't have plans to just go crazy. It will probably be a few bigger meals. I am going to go to Sprouts and pickup produce for the week - they have some great prices and their selection is always good. I am also hoping that they have some salmon too. I also will be heading to Target and 1/2 Price Books. G has a giftcard to Target that he wants to spend and I have a 50% off coupon at 1/2 Price books - going to pickup a book for hardly anything. WOO HOO!!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment