Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fave Food Products

We all have our favorite food items that we always have on hand and I wanted to share a few with you.


Ranch Dressing Packets -- love to add it to biscuit dough or add to meat.



Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges -- My favorite is Light Garlic Herb. It can be put on crackers, added to a grill cheese & chicken sandwich, on bread or in a baked potato.


Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink Mix, No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor -- I use this at least 4 times a week. It makes a good breakfast drink when you add fruit & protein powder.


Chicken Broth -- this is a must have and I buy it at SAMS Club to always have it on hand to add to recipes. It add so much flavor!


Oroweat Sandwich Thin bread -- Very yummy!


Cupcake Vineyards Wine -- Love the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon



Pioneer Woman Cookbook

3 comments:

  1. I love ranch packets!!! I get the ranch dip one too... and love it! I have never tried carnation instant breakfast or laughing cow cheese... I just might have to get some and try it out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The laughing cow (the light version) is 1 pt per wedge, if I remember correctly. Yummy with Wheat thins. I have a great chicken cordon blue recipe with laughing cow cheese too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chicken cordon blue recipe with laughing cow cheese... that sounds fab! I usually use swiss but really think I need to cut back on that.

    ReplyDelete