Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Three

So far the new getting healthy thing is working :)


10 mins on the elipitical


After Workout
16 oz water
1 1/2 cups milk w/carnation instant breakfast (no sugar added) and whey protein
2 whole wheat waffels w/sugar free syrup

Mid-Morning Snack
1 medium banana
16 oz water

Lunch
This was a bit harder today since we had a work pot-luck lunch.
1/2 off a beef enchalda
1/2 cup of chicken enchalda casserole
Salsa
tortilla chips w/queso and creamy jalepeno dip
20 oz Crystal Light

Afternoon Snack
1 liter of water
strawberry yogurt with 1/4 cup granola
4 oz Diet Dr Pepper

Dinner
4 oz meatloaf
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup of squash & zucchini
16 oz water

Evening Snack
1 1/2 cup milk with carnantion instant drink (no sugar added)
1 graham cracker w/PB



I have had no sweets since Sunday and have cut down on the amount of soda that I am drinking each day. Normally I would have a 32 oz soda first thing in the morning and then at least 2 or 3 other sodas through out the day. This is a major change for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kerri!!! You are kicking some serious booty! Good job with cutting down on the pop! I have never really liked pop I am more of a sparkling water fanatic! No sweets since Sunday girl you are so much stronger then I am! I think I would die if I didn`t get sweets lol. It's a family curse!

    ReplyDelete