Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Two

10 minutes of elipitical


After Work-Out
1 cups of 2% milk mixed w/no sugar added chocolate carnantion drink mix, 1 medium banana and whey protein powder
16 oz water

Mid-Morning Snack
1/4 cup cashews
1 Medium banana
1 liter water
8 oz Crystal Light

Lunch
12 oz Diet Dr Pepper
1/2 cup chili
4 Triscuit crackers

Afternoon Snack
Strawberry yogurt w/ 1/4 cup granola
8 oz crystal light

Dinner
16oz water
Ravoili w/marinar sauce
2 meatballs
1 roll toasted

Evening Snack
2 graham crackers w/peanut butter
1 1/2 cups of 2% milk mixed w/no sugar added chocolate carnantion drink mix and whey protein powder

2 comments:

  1. dang girl you are killing it! doing so awesome!! I need to amp up my water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 1 liter bottle of water and I refill it each time I finish it -- I keep it at work. Once it is empty I fill it from the bottle water machine thing that we have. The down side is I feel like I am in the bathroom all the time! LOL

    I also set the goal of I can't have part of a soda or any crystal light until I finish that bottle of water. So, if at lunch I still have water that is what I must drink. That really helps because by lunch I really want something different to drink w/lunch. It also helps that I sit at a desk most of the day too and it is right there staring back at me. :)

    ReplyDelete