Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!

I know that it has been A LONG LONG TIME since I posted last!! I must say the past 5 months have been busy!!! While pregnant I wasn't cooking much at all and what was cooked wasn't anything new. I didn't crave sweets until the very last month or so and even then I wasn't really baking anything either.


Between being pregnant, work, joining the PTA board at G's school, flag football, Cub Scouts, a long trip for Thanksgiving and the holidays, I just put the blog on the back burner. There was no way I could keep up with any posts with everything that was going on in our lives.


We did welcome a sweet baby girl into our family on January 29th at 9pm! She arrived a few weeks early but was 7 lbs, 14 oz and 19.5 inches (one pound bigger than big brother was when he was born and he was 2 weeks early as well).

Ms. C is a joy and I am enjoying being home with her and trying to getting into a routine. I will be going back to work in a few weeks and I know that it will be back to being crazy in our house. Of course flag football is about to start back up for G, lots of Scout activities and of course school stuff.


We have tried several new things recently and I can't wait to share them with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment