Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Top Items that I keep in my Freezer

I shared a few weeks ago what I keep stocked in my pantry and I have discussed how I stock my freezer with prepared food by doing a big cooking weekend and how I purchase items for my freezer. But I wanted to share with you the top items that I keep in my freezer at all times.

1) Ground meat --Beef, Turkey and on occasion Chicken or Pork

2) Chicken Breasts

3) Waffles & Pancakes

4) Potatoes -- Sweet Potato Fries, Hashbrowns, Tater Tots, Waffle Fries

5) Bacon

6) Frozen Veggies & Frozen Rice (all cook quickly in the microwave)

7) Beef -- Steaks, Roasts, Ribs

8) Pork -- Loin, Chops, Roasts, Butt, Ribs

9) Shredded Cheese

10) Mini Pizzas, WW meals -- things I can take to work with me if I don't have time to make up a lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment