Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -- 10/30 - 11/5

Saturday
G and I are on our own. G has picked a frozen kids meal and I will find whatever I can


Sunday - Halloween
Hot Dogs w/friends before Trick or Treating


Monday
Chicken & Noodles -- Slow Cooker night
Breadsticks
I will be using the Amish noodles that I picked up last weekend


Tuesday
Pasta Bake (freezer meal)
Salad
TX Toast (freezer)

Wednesday
Salmon Burgers (salmon patties are frozen, from Sams Club and are great)
Fries
We will try out the Zesty Bread & Butter pickles that I picked up at the Amish Market


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Grilled Chicken
Sweet Potatoes & Apples -- Slower Cooker Side dish (new item to try)
Asparagus


Baked Items
Blueberry Bread (changed this to Banana Pumpkin Bread)
Maybe a cookie or brownie for G and to take to work (Maybe a new recipe but not sure)


Prepping for the week
I am using a freezer meal this week to save time and everything is fairly quick. I won't have much extra prep work to get done this week. However, I am hoping that next week we will have a big cooking day to stock up the freezer. I am planning a Sams Club trip and to have the smoker going for a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment