Sunday, October 31, 2010

Slow Cooker Sunday -- BBQ Short Ribs

A few weeks ago I ended up with a few packages of boneless short ribs that were on sale. I purchased them and had no clue what I was going to do with them! But after a bit of searching and chatting with MIL, I decided that I would pop them into the crock-pot. They turned out really good and the only thing that I would have done different was to have some extra BBQ sauce.


BBQ Short Ribs

3 lbs short ribs (I used boneless)
1 bottle of favortie BBQ sauce (I used Meyers, which is from Elgin TX)
1/2 cup honey
3 T mustard
Flour

Dust the short ribs with flour and place into the crock-pot. Mix bbq sauce, honey and mustard together and pour over short ribs.

Cook on low for 8 hours.

I served with pasta salad and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment