Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fredericksburg, TX -- Food & Wine Fest

20th Anniversary fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest

I was super excited about being able to attend the Food & Wine Fest while we were in Fredericksburg. There are many wineries in The Hill Country of Texas and they were all at this festival. It was super crowded and hard to get to the booths to try the wine but I did sample some ok wine and some good wine. My fave was from Fall Creek, it is also great because I can find it at my local grocery store.

Not only was there lots and lots of wine to try but there was also many local vendors with samples of their food products that could be purchased -- jellies, bbq sauce, hot sauce, flavored olive oil and so much more!

I have a large selection of food products that I brought home with me! And I can't wait to use them all.


Amish Market
410 W Main St
Fredericksburg, TX 78624-3128
(830) 990-2977
http://www.amishmkt.com/

Purple Plum Jam


Zesty Bread & Butter Pickles

Pumpkin Butter

Wide Noodles & Garlic Parsley Noodles (super excited about these)

****************************************************************************

Fredericksburg Farms
http://fbgfarms.com/

Salsa, Perserves & Glazes


Spices to make dip

***************************************************************************

Jimmy O's Texas Marinades
http://www.jimmyos.com/


Spicy Rub and Teriyaki Sauce

*******************************************************************
Texas Pepper Oil
1109 Running Buck Ln
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624-2553

I can't find a website for them but the oil I bought is really great! It is a spicy garlic oil and tastes really good on french bread.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting by way of the pioneerwoman. I'm in Texas too and have actually purchased at one time or another many of the foods you posted in this article. Fredericksburg is such and great day trip. While you were there did you check out the Wild Flower Farm? Stop by and check out our kid recipe cards, they are FREE printables and kid tested! http://waddleeahchaa.com/category/at-home/kids-recipes/

    ReplyDelete