Monday, July 26, 2010

Cook a'la Carte -- Gourmet Kitchen Store



Cook a' la Carte -- Gourmet Kitchen Store
809 Grand Avenue
"Down the Stairs"
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
970-384-2594
www.cookalacarte.net


While I was out shopping in Glenwood Springs Colorado, I ran across this great kitchen store. It was heaven! There was tons of products and if I could have, I would have purchased one of everything but I couldn't purchase everything because I don't know how I would haul it back to Texas (much less pay for all of it).

They had great homemade aprons, amazing tea sets, lots of kid products, cookie cutters took up one section of a wall, lots of coffee, tea, cookie/cake mixes, great candles and handemade suckers (and much much more)!

I purchased a handmade sucker for G (he and E were with other family memembers at an amusement park).

I wish I would have taken pictures of the great items that they had there but I didn't think about it until I was back home. I really enjoyed this store so much that I went back another day with my SIL so she could check it out (and buy some gifts too).







No comments:

Post a Comment