Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 5 - What a day!

Well, today was going down hill fast and I started to just toss everything out the window and say the hell with it - but I rebounded and got back on track.


12 minutes on elipitcal

After Workout
10 oz water
2 waffles w/SF syrup

Extra Morning Snack
1 glazed donut

Mid-Morning Snack
Sargento cheddar cheese stick
1/4 cup cashews

Lunch
Grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread
32 oz Ice Tea

Afternoon Snack
Strawberry yogurt with 1/8 cup granola
1 liter of water

Dinner
Rosterie Chicken Breast
3/4 cup brown rice
1/3 cup green beans
4 oz Crystal Light



This weekend I am going to plan out all of my meals for next week and this will help me avoid not having something to take for lunch, etc. I am planning on grilling some chicken up and using it with lunches and dinners through out the week. We also bought some turkey ham tonight and will try that. It sounds gross but looks like ham. Might be good for breakfast. Also picked up some frozen fruit to use in smoothies this next week. And I have a new granola to try. It looks yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome save for your day!!! Girl you're doing so fabulous I am taking tips from you! I try to plan my meals out each weekend for the week and hope for the best. At like Sam's Club & Costco if you have one by you and or a card Del Monte has smoothie kits in the refrigerator section they're like $3 for 8 smoothies which is pretty fabulous! Enjoy your weekend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That is a good deal on the smoothies. I tried a new smoothie this morning that as GROSS. Horrible. I poured it out. :P

    ReplyDelete