Saturday, January 2, 2010

Crock Pots


I Love My Crock Pot!

My crock pot is amazing, it makes my life easier and it doesn't heat up my kitchen like my oven does. :)

Here are a few of my favorite things to toss into the crock pot.

Mexican/Taco Chicken
4-5 chicken breasts
2 cans chicken broth
2 packets of taco seasoning

Put chicken into crock pot, mix broth & taco seasoning together and pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Shred or chop and add to tacos, burritos, salads, etc



Buffalo Chicken
4-6 chicken breasts
1 can chicken broth
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 to 1 1/2 cups buffalo sauce

Put chicken into crock pot. Mix chicken broth, ranch mix and buffalo sauce, poor over chicken.
Cook on low 8-10 hours.

Shred chicken and put on rolls, potatoes, pizza, etc. Add more buffalo sauce, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment