Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wine -- Cupcake Merlot




I recommend trying some wine from Cupcake Vineyards. I have had the Merlot and it is very smooth & yummy. My dear friend Stormi heard me mention this wine and that I was having trouble finding it in the area. She was able to have a bottle shipped to her and she gave it to me recently when I was having a hell of a week. A week later she found it at HEB and since then I have found it at Specs. It is approximately $13 a bottle and it is a great wine. And it is called Cupcake -- who wouldn't like that?

Here is their website: http://www.cupcakevineyard.com/

Pick up a bottle this holiday to give as a gift or to enjoy while celebrating with family and friends. Just remember to drink responsibly, or Officer Boyd might be stopping you as you drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment