Friday, June 10, 2011

Fast Friday -- Strawberry Nutella Muffins

I recently found a new blog that I am really enjoying reading and stocking up on some great receipes to try out. :)
Two Peas & Their Pod is a great blog and I highly recommend that you all pop over and see what Maria & Josh are cooking up. I am pretty sure that you will get some great ideas from them.

What attracted me to Maria & Josh's blog is that there was a reciepe for Strawberry Nutella Muffins! WOW!! Two of my fave things -- strawberries and Nutella!! I just had to make these and see if I could get G to eat them since he has his weird issue with muffins -- I figured if I called them cupcakes he would go for it and he is a fave of Nutella too. No such luck on getting him to eat one. But the people that tried them out really enjoyed them.

I would make these again with a few changes. Maria puts a scoop of the Nutella on some batter & the tops with more batter -- but next time I would mix the Nutella in the batter and might even make a Nutella buttercream to make them a bit more cupcake like. :)

Stop over to Two Peas & Their Pod and try out their Strawberry Nutella Muffin receipe.





1 comment: