Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Review -- Lucky's Steak House in Clio MI





Lucky's Steak House
Clio, MI
http://www.luckyssteakhouse.com/




While I was in Michigan, I went to dinner with my friend and her hubby to this really good steak house. She told me that this was a great place with great prices and she was right! We went to dinenr on a Friday evening and got there at 5:15 and had a 20 minute wait. This is one popular place and I can see why.


Casey and I shared the Twin Filets & Shrimp Scampi and 2 lbs Steamed Snow Crab Legs.
Each 4 oz. filet mignon steaks was topped with crispy shrimp and scampi lemon butter sauce. WOW!! The shrimp was amazing on top of the filets and the crab was really good as well.


Matthew had Salmon New Orleans. The salmon was topped with scallops, shrimp and mussels in a spicy lobster cream sauce. He said that it was really good.



Casey & Matthew each had a salad and we were so stuffed that we didn't get dessert -- which is a shocker for me. But Casey & I had a long drive after dinner to northern MI for the weekend and decided that instead of dessert at Lucky's that we would pickup a snack along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment