Sunday, May 1, 2011

May has arrived!

WOW! I can't belive that May is already here! The month of April flew by and it was super crazy for us. I started the month with a trip to Michigan to see a wonderful friend of mine and it was a great trip. Not only did I enjoy spending time with her but got to meet her hubby, his family and snuggle her baby boy who was super cute.

After I got back from Michigan, I made a trip to see my parents and help them out for the weekend. My mom broke her ankle right before I went to MI and had surgery right after I got back. I made a quick trip to their house to help with some things and give my Dad a bit of a break. I then went back for a long weekend at Easter with G (E had to stay home to work). It was a good time to spend Wed-Sun with them and we had a great early Easter dinner of fried fish with the family.

I haven't cooked anything new during the month of April -- I didn't participate in Dessert Wars or the Cookie Carnival and haven't even tried out one new receipe. I have lots of goodies and receipes that I want to try out in May and can't wait to share them with you.

I do have a few reviews of a few places that I have eaten at the past month and I will share them with you over the next few weeks.

Stay tuned for lots of new stuff this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment