Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010



We are very blessed this year! We had a wonderful Christmas and it seems that we ended up with a themed holiday. E had a "beer" holiday, G had a "Harry Potter" holiday and I had a "cooking" holiday. We all love and are enjoying our gifts. We also received several "A Christmas Story" gifts too -- which is my FAVE Christmas movie!

E received a kit to make homemade beer, a beer bread kit, a 6 pack of speciality beers and a weekend giveaway to tour a brewery and winery (plus he gets to stay with me at a B&B).



G received several Harry Potter Lego sets, Harry Potter Cookbook and a few other Harry Potter books. Not to mention other Lego sets and Lego clothing and DS games.



I received lots of great cooking/baking gifts from everyone! Several cookbooks were unwrapped -- "Southern Plate" by Christy Jordan; "Cake Pops" by Bakerella; and Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook. Plus stainless steel measuring cups, measuring spoons and biscuit cutters. And lots of small kitchen tools and I can't forget a waffle maker from MIL & FIL. I am super excited about it and I am sure that waffles will be on the menu for Sunday morning.



We have been spoiled this year and I am very thankful for our family and our friends for being a part of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas. Looks like you got some wonderful goodies.

    xo

    ReplyDelete