Sunday, October 24, 2010

Slow Cooker Sunday -- Taco Chicken (It's My Birthday!)

Here is a quick slow cooker idea that I would like to share with you today. I am finishing up my BFF Birthday Weekend and can't wait to get home to my boys. :) I hope everyone has had a great weekend.





Taco Chicken
4-6 chicken breasts
1-2 packets of taco seasoning (2 packets if they are large breasts)
1 can chicken broth

Place chicken in slow cooker, mix taco seasoning and broth together and then pour over chicken.
Cook on low 8-10 hours.

Use for tacos, burritos, enchaladas, etc. It is a quick dinner idea and has a good amount of flavor too.





Linked up at:

4 comments:

  1. Yum!I will definitely be giving this a try!

    Happy Birthday!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this yesterday for tacos...was delicious! Thanks for the great ideas/recipes, Kerri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Jackie. This is a fave because of how easy it is :)
    Plus you can cook ahead of time and have in fridge or freeze it to use another day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites too. So versatile and easy.

    ReplyDelete