Sunday, October 17, 2010

Slow Cooker Sunday -- Buffalo Chicken

I have posted this before but it one of our go to favorites and I just had to share it again. It is great for potlucks, tailgate parties or for a quick week night dinner.


Buffalo Chicken
4-6 chicken breasts
1 can chicken broth
2 packets ranch dressing mix
1 bottle of your fave buffalo sauce

Put chicken into crock pot. Mix chicken broth, ranch mix and buffalo sauce, poor over chicken.
Cook on low 8-10 hours.

Shred chicken and put on rolls, potatoes, pizza, wraps, etc. Add more buffalo sauce, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.

Linked up at:

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your slow cooker recipes! I need to go buy a new slow cooker mine kind of just died. I have a pile of recipes from you though that I definitely need to try.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy and delicious! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this at our house, but I have never added the ranch dressing to the chicken, just put it on the sandwiches, will have to try it your way next time.

    ReplyDelete