Monday, October 18, 2010

Prepping for the week

As you notice I normally put on my Meal Plan what I am doing to prepare for the week and I wanted to just share a bit of what I did this weekend that will help us not only for this week but also in the week's ahead!


1) I cooked up 2 lbs of ground beef, 1 lb of ground turkey, 1 lb italian sausage
The beef was cooked w/just some chopped onion & bell pepper and I added taco seasoning and chopped onion to the turkey.
All of this was bagged up for the freezer to use over the next few weeks (we did use a bit of the sausage for our pizzas)



2) Cut up green bell pepper, white onion, canteloupe, mushrooms and pineapple
Part of this used for pizzas or put into the meat that I cooked up



3) Did taco chicken in the slow cooker to use for a mexican casserole



4) Grated mozzeralla cheese -- most was used for the pizzas & cheddar cheese (freezer)



5) Cooked up breakfast sausage for quick breakfast for the week

1 comment: