Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Cookbooks!

While out shopping today I found a new bookstore that is located at the Round Rock Outlet Mall. It is a large store and had so many books! The books are overstock books and some really strange ones too. But they had their cookbooks by 1 get one 1/2 off!


I picked up one cookbook that I had been wanting -- "Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers" and then of course had to find a second cookbook and went with "Cupcakes!" by Elinor Klivans.



Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers has tons of pictures and lots of great ideas. Each recipe makes a large batch so you can freezer one and then use one right then and then there are recipes for single serve ideas as well (burritos, sandwiches, etc).




Cupcakes! has lots of receipes but not a lot of photos. I normally want tons of photos but after reading several of the receipes I just had to get it to try. The Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Milk Chocolate Glaze is on my list to try very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment