Monday, August 30, 2010

Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents -- From Mommy's Kitchen

Mommy’s Kitchen



Tina over at Mommy's Kitchen is not only a fellow Texan but she is has great ideas and receipes! I bookmark so many of her receipes and love each and every one of them.

She recently shared several ideas for back to school breakfasts and when I saw this one, I was so excited and couldn't wait to try it out for G. He looked at the picture and thought that they looked good so I whipped a batch up.

G had these for breakfast today and they were easy and so good. I made the filling over the weekend so I did a quick assembly this morning and popped them into the oven (they also reheat well) before G got up for the day. (I even got in a 15 min work out on the elipitical while they cooked)

Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents

16 oz - regular breakfast sausage, browned & drained
1 - (8oz.) pkg. philidelphia cream cheese, softened
2 - pkg. pillsbury crescent dinner rolls (8oz each)


Brown and drain breakfast sausage . Combine sausage & cream cheese. Roll into logs about 2 inches long place on crescent triangle or spoon into crescent about one heaping tablespoon. Roll up crescents from the widest part to the point of the crescent roll. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 350 about 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.


another great thing is the crescent rolls had box tops on the package so I was able to save them for G's school



I've linked this to:


Eat At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment