Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yummy Brownies! Smores Brownies from Picky Palate

Jenny over at Picky Palate is someone I just love! And she shared this super simple Smores Brownie receipe around Memorial Day. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it and did. It was a hit at the BBQ I attended. And when planning a Surprise Shower for my best friend (who is adopting a son), I just knew I had to make these brownies. I also had a co-worker that I had been promising a pan of these, so last Friday I made 4 batches of Smores Brownies.

You can view the the recipe and Jenny's photos at: http://picky-palate.com/2010/05/31/smores-stuffed-brownies/


Here are a few of my photos and they do not even compare to Jenny's. :)



I did some in cupcake form and while they tasted yummy they didn't turn out as good as the pans of brownies (I wish I would have gotten pictures of them)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to make these but we didnt have any marshmallows left. Yum!

    xo

    ReplyDelete