Friday, November 26, 2010

Fast Friday -- Spicy Baked Salmon





A few weeks ago, our grocery store had Steelhead Trout on sale and we purchased several filets. I had no clue what I was going to do with it and after reading online, I realized that Steelhead Trout is just like Salmon. I was excited because I had a new Salmon receipe to try out, but when I pulled it up to get dinner prepped, I then noticed it had to marinade for at least 2 hrs, which we didn't have. So, we searched for a baked salmon receipe to use and came across one that we thought would be perfect and it was really good.


Spicy Baked Salmon
Adapted from:
http://www.bigoven.com/

4 Salmon filets
1 clove Garlic
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 1/2 teaspoons Pepper freshly ground
3/4 teaspooons Paprika
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
3/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoons Olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of Hot Garlic Texas Olive Oil


Combine all seasoning ingredients and spread over the surface of the salmon. Bake(skin-side down) in a 350 F oven for 30 - 40 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.



Linked to:




Eat At Home

1 comment:

  1. I love salmon! I really love all of the flavors you've added to yours - I also love to just add a little Thai Peanut sauce to the top and grill for a caramely peanuty flavor. mmm!

    ReplyDelete