Friday, October 29, 2010

Fast Friday -- Garlic Parmesan Skillet Bread

Recently, while reading one of my fave blogs Plain Chicken (http://plainchicken.blogspot.com/), I ran across this easy and addictive bread!

We made a batch up a few weeks ago when my parents were in town and it was perfect. It paired great with steak, baked sweet potatoes and fresh veggies.

Garlic Parmesan Skillet Bread

1 can flaky buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 tsp Italian seasoning or Carrabba's bread dip seasoning
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
8" saute pan

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in saute pan. Add garlic, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in saute pan. Place whole pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and slide onto platter for serving.






Linked to:
The Grocery Cart Challenge
http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is so simple and fast and looks great! I can't wait to dig further into your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my God...tha looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo trying this Kerri! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete